The opening thought of the January edition says:
“The world needs less opinionators and more truth-seekers.”
Page one presents “A Prayer Before the Future, and a few practical decisions for tomorrow”. A brief description of the Chinese Year of the Rooster will be seen on page two.
The note “Discovering the Key to Contentment” is on page three, together with a fragment by John Garrigues about the point of inner balance in one’s soul.
“Four Axioms for People of Good Will” discusses on pages 4 and 5 how best one can reform oneself, and reform the world.
A fragment from a book by Donald J. Trump is on pages six and seven: “Each Success Leads to the Next One”. Then we have “Hua Hu Ching: The True Teachers Dwell On the Divine Realm”.
Our January 2017 edition also includes:
* A Novel on Adeptship: Blavatsky Discusses “Mr. Isaacs”;
* The Role of Unplanned Events in Life;
* Self-Boycott and Related Obstacles - Walking Into a Sacred Territory;
* Thoughts Along the Road;
* Farias Brito, On the Just Man;
* A Fragment on Astrology, by Helena Blavatsky; and
* The Aquarian on Facebook: Daily Information on the Path to Planetary Renewal.
The 18 pp. edition includes the List of New Texts in our associated websites.
[Contact us: email@example.com .]
[You can find the entire collection of “The Aquarian” at our associated websites.]
E-Theosophy e-group offers a regular study of the classic, intercultural theosophy taught by Helena P. Blavatsky (photo).
Those who want to join E-Theosophy e-group at YahooGroups can do that by visiting https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/E-Theosophy/info.